Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Bleating, blather, blah blah blah

I just deleted the other blog (the craft one) to clean up my dashboard. It has been annoying me for some time that there's another blog here which is just taking up wasted space. So its now nada....goneski....carked. No requiem, no goodbyes, no trace. That's the internet for you. Vanished with the click of a button.

Anyway, while I'm tinkering around with the computer and the grubby bub is off to the land of nod, the geezer is (in the spirit of the season) watching Le Joyeaux Noel on the couch with me watching snippets from the sunroom.....except I can't really watch it. The dvd was a present from a frenchie, so everything not spoken in french has subtitles in french. Yep, the geezer speaks and reads french very fluently. It sounds so melting in that jellified-knees way when he speaks it. Truth be told I probably fell for it.........and here we are now. I can't make head nor tail of the movie, but it sounds heavenly.

Tomorrow we brave the crowds at the shopping centre out of necessity. Yeeesh! I have an appointment for a cut and colour with the hairdressers, and the place is right in the middle of all the mayhem. I'd rather not, but my greys have started peeking out again. I inherited the early grey genes from mum. So in an effort to keep preserving my so-called "youth" we pack up the bub in the car and the geezer will roam the shops with her while my hair is serviced.

On another note, I thought I'd take a break from painting today to spend more time with the bub and attend to other stuff. Also topped up the acrylic paint supplies with a trip to Eckersleys since the place is on sale. Anyway, thought to leave you with a photo of one of my favourite places in the world - Hanauma Bay in Hawaii, somewhere I'd rather be instead of at home in front of the PC.

No comments: