Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I am a geek

What with it being the "big V day" and all, what do you get when these have been your inspiration for the last few weeks?


A lovesick robot!........see, I told you I'm a geek.


"If I were human", acrylic paint on 5"x7" canvass board and #8 on the summer studio challenge. Woo hoo! I'm thinking that its now finished, but I might still tweak it later on.

Back on the "big V day", the geezer took me out for a nice romantic night out yesterday. We're not usually the lovey-dovey sort. I think I'm too pragmatic and he's too much of a goofer. Anyway, there was mussels bucatini in cauliflower and olive sauce, lightly panfried baby octopus and for dessert, winter berry pannacotta. Mmmm, all very scrummy! I love the man who knows his food, the restaurant was his choice. Well done, mister geezer! Then, it was back to the real life and we picked up the grubby bub from her grandparents. So there you go, a nice and sweet "V day". Hope all of yours are as nice, too!

I'll leave you with a tableaux of unfinished craft projects. I'm itching to get back to it now. Ciao!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines day!! (couple days late)

Glad you had a nice day!! once again the art looks great!!