Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The package of awesomeness

It's arrived! I couldn't wait to tear it open when I saw where it traveled from. And it looks even better in the real-life (and on my kitchen floor) than I ever expected.


The uber-talented Julie hosted an interactive project with the readers on her blog. For each of the ten stages, she took ten suggestions from her readers, pulled one out of a hat and executed it on the painting. At the end of the project all 100 suggestions went into a hat.....and my karma must be on the up 'n' up, cos now its propped up on my craft table and I can't stop looking at it. Thank you so much, Julie! The geezer will be gobsmacked.....wait till I tell him tonight.

6 comments:

fi said...

lucky lady!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, not that is really super cool, so much colour and fun stuff.
Love it!
melx

dutchcomfort said...

What a great idea of Julie and some lucky girl you are!

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow!! Lucky you, indeed! That is one stunning piece of work.

Anonymous said...

hat is amazing. pure talent. and creativity. and luck...on your part!

futuregirl said...

Holy Moly! You are soooo lucky! If I remember correctly, I suggested the mountains in the distance. I'm so glad someone who loves it won the drawing. :)