Friday, October 27, 2006

Its sunny outside

And I'm still indoors. I can't really move while the bub is still snoozing, so I'm keeping myself occupied watching the spring colours come alive from my window.


Beautiful! I can't take my eyes off the explosion of purple. Hence I've chosen to sit in the sun room with a camera and take some snaps of the outside, while I waste away the time.

Got another idea for some artwork......I've always had this fascination with water. Funny how that is, since as a child getting my feet wet at the beach used to scare me senseless. Being a Pisces, I should love the water, right??? Wrong. I had a phobia of it for ages and it still recurs every now and then. It took a long time for me to learn to swim coz of it. I guess I've learned to deal with it by studying images of it through art. So this afternoon I've been photographing images of swirling water in a basin, which I'll use in a painting sometime.

Also added a blurry pic of the grubby bub to my ideas book. As per my as yet unfinished painting, I'm still obssessed with trying to make something out of the visual movement in a blurry picture.

Ciao for now!

No comments: