Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Where the heart is

Its in the spare bedroom taking a nap and somewhere in a building in St Leonards, probably having lunch. Hmmm. There's an idea for a piece of art in that sentence.

I came from a walk with the lil' sweetpea and brought some goodies home - nope no magazines today. However there's some gift wrap paper that I might use as inspiration for decorating later on. The chandelier paper is especially pretty.


I really need to make a trip to Eckersley's and stock up on some art supplies. I've just used up all my canvasses and am also wanting some acrylic paints. What a tosser I am!!! Some time ago I gave away a whole stash of unfinished paint tubes, because I thought I was going to concentrate on oils. Bahh! Well, I'll just have to fork out for the paint. Doesn't matter, as I enjoy art supply shopping.

Also here's progress on the bubby quilt (from mum) I'm making which I should have started months ago when I was pregnant, but didn't.



Nothing too crash hot, just a bit of embellishment to make it more interesting. I haven't got a sewing machine at home, so I'll just finish all the hand stitching before I go to my mum's and borrow her machine to do the hems.

The weekend was excellent but waaayy too short! The grubby bub is sweet and growing quickly. She's getting heavy (owww, my back!).

Ciao!

No comments: