Thursday, December 21, 2006

More than I can chew?

Have I bitten off too much? I've recently joined the Australian Art Forum - its an on line discussion room for artists and just now I've put my hand up to finish 8 pieces by March 2007. Off the top of my head, I can think of about three that I'll count in as part of the 8.

- there's the grubby bub's feet thats at the art class/studio (will be doing work on this in Jan)
- two little girlies sketched up on canvass boards and ready to be painted

I'll have to figure out a theme of sorts to create to.....or we can just let it show itself in due time, kind of organic.

On other happenings, the geezer, the grubby bub and I have just returned from 5 days in sunny Brisbane for a long awaited holiday, and what can I say.......it was relaxing! Before I sign off, here's a photo of me and the bub inside the GoMA.


No comments: