Friday, August 03, 2007

Just playing

This is how it usually starts. I make a little something to give to a little someone....small and cute to match the little cutie. It turns out adorable (to me anyway) and an idea is born.


Yesterday and today, I've been playing with more Japanese fabrics, some fleece fabric and some snaps.....and what do you know? They turned themselves nicely into bibs.


These are going to a little boy bub on the weekend. Depending on how well they're received, I might make some more and take them to the next market. And speaking of markets, I need to give a huge thank you to Jennie for her incredible informative post on how to do markets, which I ate up in preparation for our first. For anyone out there wanting to do markets, she's the guru!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore your bibs, just perfect for a little one.
Melx

Belinda said...

gorgeous as always xx

Anonymous said...

The Japanese fabrics you chose are just perfect for the bibs. Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Love the cute bibs!

Samantha Caffee said...

Love the bibs! Im gunna have to make some for the twins,good idea.

dutchcomfort said...

I love your BIBS!

Thimbleanna said...

Very, very cute Jade. Makes me wish there were a little one around -- teehee!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Yippee, i love the bibs!! You know what i say to customers who are toying with the idea of a bib "you are going so spend soooo long staring at this while you spoon slop into your baby's mouth, you may as well invest in something that is beautiful to look at". It never fails!! And yes yes yes, press studs!! I only used studs on my bibs as i hate velcro, it looses it's grip with every wash & collects threads, useless!! Plus babies can't yank bibs with studs off. Don't get me started with bibs you tie up?? Sorry, can you tell i've had 4 very slow eaters, who hated wearing bibs?? Sweet fabrics, as always Jade, you're the best!! Love Posie

Corrie said...

ohhhhhhhhh def take them to the markets they're adorable
Corrie:)

Anonymous said...

Love the bibs! Can't wait to see what you do with your new toy!