Monday, October 08, 2007

More stash eating

And what better way to eat through the fabric collection than a quilt! This is the start of one, all cut up and ready to whizz through. I love the Katie Jump Rope prints!


It's going to a sweet little girl who'll be moving to her "big girl" bed soon. Her room is decked out in a few different shades of blue, so I'm matching the colour theme with the quilt. In fact, I've probably shown you too much. I'm promising her mummy no more sneak peeks until it's finito.


I'll show the big reveal after the quilt arrives at its new home. Meanwhile, my amigurumi critter is reminding me to get on with it.

Cheerio all!

10 comments:

Corrie said...

love the colours and fabrics! I was thinking wow keira's not ready for a bed soon but camille is...then I read on! its going to be lovely and since quilting is my latest big thing I really can't wait to see what you're going to make

Corrie:)

Melissa Goodsell said...

Mmmm more yummy fabric - how nice are all these combinations together.
Looking forward to the finished pic.
Melx

Louise said...

I'm loving anything orange at the moment and it looks fab with all those lovely blues! Look forward to seeing the outcome.

dutchcomfort said...

Yummy fabrics Jade! I love all the blues! I should buy me some Katie Jump Rope... in November!

Sue said...

I love the fabrics that you are making the quilt out of, so nice. Your daughter's dress looks adorable and so does she modelling it too.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that you are still eating through that stash. I promise I will start tomorrow.

Katie Jump Rope is so beautiful. I have some in my stash - not sure what to do with it.

Cathy said...

glad to hear that you are still eating through that stash. I promise I will start tomorrow.

Katie Jump Rope is so beautiful. I have some in my stash - not sure what to do with it. (sorry you got this twice, I forgot how to commment - it has been too long.)

SadieandLance said...

Jade you're a stash eating monster!! Can't believe how good you are at getting this stuff done.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Bizarre choice of fabric - almost spooky - you'll see why in a couple of days!

BTW, I've tagged you - check my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous gorgeous fabric!

And don't talk to me about moving children to a big bed. No 3 will stay in his cot till his ready to move out!