Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Mailbox love


I love getting mail....since I'm more or less house bound nowadays, a lot of my shopping vices are done via the "great" internet and post delivered. First off, I received these two amazing prints from Lara of Kirin Notebook from her etsy shop. Such amazing artwork and quality!


And for the big surprise package was this beauty from Jennifer whom I met via the January tote bag swap organised by One Hour Craft. I love the bright colours! And its just the right size for string hopping (that's code for shopping). Would love to do another swap with you, Jennifer, whenever you want. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now as the tote bag I made for my swap partner is still in transit I can't post a picture of it yet. So everyone hang tight. Okay, I'm off to figure out how to upload photos to someone else's flickr account. Then later, painting all afternoon at the studio class. Yay!!!

No comments: