Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another fabulous package

No, not the geezer....although I personally think he's fabulous, each to their own tastes you know. But I digress!

Some time back I got lucky out of a whole lot of blog-readers to win this fab crochet book on Moonstitches' blog. Alex also generously included some lovely Japanese fabric with this unique textured surface.


The book is as stunning on the inside as it is on the cover....apologies, it is now dark down under and I refuse to post crap photos. For crochet virgins, there's copious diagrams on how to perform those crochet stitches. If there's enough interest, I'll take pics of the book's insides to show. Again, a huge thank you, Alex! This parcel has made my weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your book looks scrummy Jade - how nice is that bag on the front cover!
Melx

Anonymous said...

Ooh lala! Too cute you lucky thing. Are you a crocheter as well?

dutchcomfort said...

Yes please more photos!

Anonymous said...

okay. you are on a winning streak. keep it up. you may just win something next week ... if you buy something else!

Anna said...

Hi Jade,

Sorry for a slow reply but thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! :) have fun with crochet!

Anna

Anonymous said...

Oh, gosh, I've been knitting, knitting, knitting... and melting (SO hot here)... I finally come back here and actually leave that comment I intended to when I first saw you posting about the book... don't remember why I didn't back then...
I hope you will have a lot of fun with it!!!